Michaela Hronek is Smile Forever’s Oral Health Therapist (OHT) .
An OHT is a dual qualified Dental Therapist and Dental Hygienist.
Michaela prides herself on delivering the highest quality dental care.
With her warm, caring approach, Michaela is a wonderful addition to the Smile Forever professional team.
Michaela holds a Bachelor of Oral Health from The University of Sydney where she excelled as a student, with a Distinction average.
With impressive oral therapy experience since graduating in 2011, Michaela’s skills and expertise include;
- Treatment of Periodontal Diseases:
- Debridement using Ultrasonic Scalers, Cavitron and Hand Scalers
- EMS Airflow
- Oral Hygiene direction and guidance
- Dietary Advice
- Treatment Planning
- Treatment procedures:
- Preventative (Fluoride Treatment, Fissure Sealant, Fissure Protection)
- Taking dental x-rays and clinical photographs
- Dental Fillings
- Zoom Whitening
Michaela also loves swimming and fitness training, camping, bushwalking and taking time out to read a good book.
Book your appointment at Smile Forever Dental on 9321 6877.
2/55 Colin StreetWest Perth, WA 6005