At Smile Forever Dental, we are mindful of our patients’ concerns regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and would like to reassure you that our practice is committed to the health and safety of all visitors.
At this point in time we are OPEN.
We have put in place several measures as precautions, set by ADA and the WA Department of Health.
Every patient must confirm the following before they come in for their appointment:
- You have not been tested positive to Coronavirus.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed positive to Coronavirus.
- You have not travelled in the last 14 days.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled in the last 14 days.
- You do not have flu like symptoms.
- You have not been in contact with anyone with flu like symptoms.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer available in our waiting area and treatment rooms.
- Hand Wash and soap vailable in all bathrooms.
- We sanitise our work and waiting areas regularly.
- We wash our hands frequently and will refrain from shaking hands.
- High-frequency touch areas such as door handles and the front desk are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Tissues are available in our practice.
- We have removed the magazines in our waiting room and increased the distance of the chairs.
Contact us at Smile Forever Dental on 93216877 for your appointment or if you have any questions.