WE ARE NOW OPEN AS PER OUR NORMAL PRACTICE HOURS
On the 8th May the National Cabinet approved a move to Level 1 restrictions for dentistry. The decision is the product of ongoing advocacy by the ADA (Australian Dental Association) and a close collaborative working relationship with the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) the aim of which was to get the profession back to work quickly and safely.
Level 1 means that dental professionals must continue to screen patients and only treat those who do not meet the epidemiological and clinical risk factors for COVID-19. It is critical that the Dental profession remains vigilant in its application of Level 1 restrictions and ensure the safety of dental teams and patients alike. Smile Forever Dental has strict adherence to these measures.
To provide further information the ADA’s Infection Control Committee has developed a decision tree for Level 1 restrictions.
At Smile Forever Dental we encourage you to call and book in for your regular check-up or any dental work you require.
Every patient must confirm the following before they come in for their appointment:
- You have not been tested positive to Coronavirus.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed positive to Coronavirus.
- You have not travelled in the last 14 days.
- You have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled in the last 14 days.
- You do not have flu like symptoms.
- You have not been in contact with anyone with flu like symptoms.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer available in our waiting area and treatment rooms.
- Hand Wash and soap available in all bathrooms.
- We sanitise our work and waiting areas regularly.
- We wash our hands frequently and will refrain from shaking hands.
- High-frequency touch areas such as door handles and the front desk are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Tissues are available in our practice.
- We have removed the magazines in our waiting room and increased the distance of the chairs.